Looking to learn how to code? Is self-learning new software development skills your thing?
This will be a collection of resources I have comes across and have used or have had some experience with.
I will at some point elaborate more on each one of these, and more, but for now this is a list of resources I have tried and used and would recommend investigating further…
- CS50x – Introduction to Computer Science by Harvard University (FREE!)
- PluralSight – “The world’s largest tech & creative training library.” (Trial available with fair subscription model)
- CodeSchool – Recently purchased by PluralSight, CodeSchool presents interactive course material in a fun and interesting way. (Trial & Subscription based)
- CodeAcademy – Learn to code interactively, for free.
- AppCoda – A blog dedicated to iOS app coding. Great tutorials posted almost weekly, including a good bunch in the latest Swift language.
- iPhoneDev.Tv – A bunch of video tutorial packages presented by Paul Solt – a very knowledgable guy when it comes to iOS programming. The Gold Subscription package is pretty good value if you’re looking to kickstart your iOS knowledge.
- and more to come..!